Saturday 21 December 2013

Water Marble Nails

So now that we've looked at the history and make up of nail polish, its time to see what we can do with it! I'm always on the look for ways to jazz up a simple manicure or just go for something totally different. I came across this video from my favourite nail artist the other day, 'cutepolish', and I just had to try the this cool technique out for myself. You'll need toothpicks, tape, white nail polish, 3 other colours of nail polish and a cup of water for this design. If you want to try this design out for yourself I would recommend taking extra care when removing the excess nail polish around your nails as you can see from my photo I ended up taking off quite a bit of the marble design around the edges of my nails when I was cleaning up. I've put the link for cutepolish's video below and also attached a photo of my own attempt at water marble nails, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment